Saturday, October 27, 2007

Baseball l



Baseball is the most popular sport and this week the final matches, Korean Series, have been started. The two final teams are Doosan Bears and SK Wyverns. Even though I'm currently living in Seoul, I couldn't get tickets in their side as it was their home ground match. As the initials of my given name are SK(Sunkyoung), I had a good reason to support SK Wyverns anyway. After all, SK Wywerns won 4-0 against the poor bears. The big white audience is Doosan Bears' supporters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm now watching the world series baseball game on TV. The Boston Redsox has already defeated the Colorado Rokies twice and this is the third game. Sunkyung, did you know that I'm a crazy fan of Baseball? My favorate team was the Doosan Bears, but here in Canada, I now enjoy watching The Toronto Bluejays' game everyday. I really want to go the Skydome in Toronto someday to see a major league baseball game.

By the way, how are things coming along Sunkyoung? Actually, I've visited here almost once a day for about three weeks. But I didn't know what to say. The atmospher is quite different and a bit strange to me. But I've enjoyed seeing the photoes updated and feeling those familiar stuff around you.

Take care and be happy Sunkyoung. I'll leave messages from time to time. ^^

Blue Wave 707 said...

Wow! Looks like the stadium was sold out! & you had good seats.

I know there are a few Korean players in the US Major Leagues.