Some of my Korean friends have told me that, on this blog, sometimes my point of view about Korea is quite sarcastic and thus they urged me to post some positive side about things in Korea. I don't intend at all to disappoint them, however, the impression I got from today's post made me uncomfortable. The illustration shows a man and a woman trying to get in the metro door shutting and apparently they are taking risk of being collided by the doors. The caption says "ONLY BECAUSE OF A FEW SECONDS... are you going to let your image be damaged?" The reason why I was upset was Seoul Metro's approach to arousing people's attentions to a certain way of boarding. It should have been guided in the matter of causing danger or injury, not of impairing your image.
Today, I am tagged by Don in Rotterdam, one of my favourite daily blogs, and the rule to play is to list eight random things about myself that you do not know. So here comes mine.
1. I haven't gone clubbing for more than four months.
2. My favourite football players are Thierry Henry and Arjen Robben.
3. I don't like chocolate.
4. I love Dutch cheese.
5. I want to live in Ireland once again.
6. My current goal is to take the opportunity to go to Europe next spring.
7. I need multi-vitamin tablets.
8. I have a tattoo on my lower back.