Monday, July 30, 2007

Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival 2007 I



I'm back from three-day two-night rock festival. It was the first time for me to see that kind of big music feast and it was truly fantastic. But, it was also the first time ever that all my energy ran out. I, nicknamed Energizer by my friends, always had to leave clubs and parties spots with active energy left due to external factors: club's closing time and friends tired.:)

This is the first photo from Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival 2007. The band on the stage is 'Gov't Mule' from the US. After their performance in Incheon, this veteran band flew right away to Fuji Rock Festival in Japan the same day.

2 comments:

travelphilippines said...

wow im lovin that chic on her yellow outfit. love her shoes.

Sunkyoung said...

I like her outfit too. Her shoes are rain boots and there were many people wearing fashionable rain boots.